American global stuff
GLOBAL UNIVERSAL INNOVATIONS.INC
In cooperation with the Tunisian Intellectual Property Association
An invitation to think about the future at the test of creative relationships
Between personalized medicine, genetic engineering and nanoarts
Secretary-General - Dr. Ibrahim Al-Yassin / CEO of the American International Association
Conference President - Dr. Amin Ghariani - President of the Tunisian Association
The scientific papers will be published in American journals
Indexed, Court, and Registered in the US Library of Congress and holds an ISSN World Number
A_ Goidi American Journal of Innovation, Development and Investment
B_ The American Journal of Human Research
C_The American Journal of Scientific Research
D_The American Journal of Administration and Economics_
How can the launch of the future?
Creative relationships between personalized medicine, genetic engineering and nanoarts
The great progress in science and technology has caused an amazing revolution in many fields, the most important of which is the biological field, gradually changing medicine and genetic engineering and affecting the biotechnological and biological arts. This revolution will increase and expand with the breadth of science and the development of its tools, especially thanks to its efficacy and great effectiveness in its attempts to decode the human genome in a gradual and escalating manner.
Genetic engineering, the term genetic engineering was used to denote what could be translated as "bio-génétique".
- Alexandre Laurent: The Death of Death: How Technical Medicine Will Transform Humanity, JC Latte, France.
Nano art, “Nano Art” is an art system based on intersection points between art, science and technology, and it displays nanoscale scenes (i.e. molecular and atomic scenes that are natural structures of matter on the molecular and atomic scale), as well as nano-sculptures, i.e. structures that have been created. It was created by scientists and artists by manipulating matter on the molecular and atomic scales using chemical and physical methods.
-Paul Thomas, Nano Art: Immaterialism in Art, Thought Edition, United States, p. 65, 2013
This technology will include experts in intersectional fields and researchers in interdisciplinary knowledge who will acquire the ability to instantiate and clone.
About forty years ago, we underwent a shock provoked by the "biotechnological revolution", and today we are interested in technical and biotechnological discoveries and developments. Examples of this include test-tube baby and embryo transfer, sculpting, drawing, nano-etching techniques and cellular design...
In an article titled: “Art on the Nanoscale Scale and Beyond,” Seok Hyun Yun attempted to define “nano-art.” He said: “Thanks to today’s new technologies, a number of men of science and “scientists between” and The artists in between are satisfied with looking at the atomic scene only, but they are building it, breaking very small architectures and other monuments known under the name of nano-art. Thus, person of science became artists thanks to “Nano Art”. And this is a glimpse of a small world that only believes in its existence. Only a few scholars were able to see it (...) that with the help of electron microscopes, scholars were able to take pictures of scenes in nanometer size and color them afterwards using digital imaging software for the purpose of creating monuments or works of art.
This era has been called the Siècle de la molécule, and we must note here that Craig Venter and his team have already produced for the first time a living form that operates by means of a visualized genetic program. By computer and then configured in a tube as a chemical.
That is why there are many questions that provoke critical thought that will be raised and raised in this forum on the subject, among which we mention:
When and to what extent can “robotics” replace the thinking and productive human being?
Will there ever come a time when a machine/man will compete, and is there a possibility that you will eliminate him completely?
Are we, in other words, about to run with our heads bowed toward our own destruction?
Is it time to prepare to face the hurricane, whose passage will upend everything, and our fate will be doom if we do not arm ourselves with a solid and reliable force? Do we have the right to insist on entering this conflict of our own free will?
Such prospects that foresee the future, we used to watch with pleasure in science fiction stories and films! As much of this has been achieved, do the creators of science fiction and utopians have to search for new topics for themselves!?
What are the implications of bio-technological developments in the fields of arts and humanities?
What are the possible nano-technological applications in the fields of ecology, plastic arts, design and architectural sciences, for example?
This meeting will witness the main themes, which we have decided to arrange as follows:
1) The techno-biological turn and its relationship to the arts and humanities
- A qualitative shift in human food, while maintaining a healthy and sustainable environment.
Benefiting from the development of these sciences and technologies in the arts
2) Contemporary Art and Science-Technological Applications:
Arts and biotechnology
A nanometer is a unit of measurement that is one million times smaller than a millimeter
- effects and reflections link overlap and fusion between industry, politics and the "knowledge society" formed by the "techno-science".
- "natural" and "artificial" in anatomy Alastaitiqi
- the commitment of artists Almkhbrion redefining the art and life.
3) medicine, genetic engineering, art and ecology -
- preservation of the environment and the protection of the ocean and the future
- Establishment of strategies for future action within the framework of the conquests of "science-technology" and biological arts.
- nanotechnology applications in the field of ecology:
Agriculture, food and addressing the problems of the environment in order to protect them.
4) Investing in artificial intelligence and the development of readiness and private institutions to serve the opening up of emerging industrial projects on the current technological prospects.
- intelligence and software industry: the difficulties faced by the current in the light of the stakes in order to support corporate governance.
5) Future startups (Startup) and institutions:
- innovative projects that are the fruit of their links progress "techno-scientific" manufacture in order to accompany the leadership of institutions: the difficulties faced and stakes in the long and short term.
6) the impact of new technologies on human perception, "the post-humanist" to the same human nature, science and ethics, society and politics.
- What is the "post-human"? What Asaha be humanity in phase "Almapad humanitarian"?
- How to generate a "post-human" to both humanity and the patterns of "inhuman" and "inhuman"?
- How can we in our time and the future aspects of resistance to non-humanitarian and non-humanitarian?
- What might be the impact of post-human in the practices of "science technology" and in particular the cognitive and human sciences?
Dr.. Secretary Ghiryani
_ Practical participation procedures
- you can participate with dye interventions theory of exchange or experimental nature or field.
- it can be the language of the article in one of three languages: Arabic-French - English.
- send texts in the documents are published format (doc-odt-rtf)
- send proposals to the following address -
It is accepted proposals submitted after evaluation by an international scientific committee court, of Tunisian and foreign universities.
Important - Dates
- The last order to accept the intervention title and abstract and keywords in three languages: 15/08/2022
- the final date to send the final text - can be delivered before or after the conference during the month
- the conference will be held: 1/2 September 2022, in Tunis, Tunisia.
General conditions for participation in scientific papers.
All accepted papers will be published in GOIDI international magazines which are recorded in Registered in the US Library of Congress And in a global database to the numbers ISSN
You can check through the following links:
1-Goidi American Journal of Innovation, Development and Investment
2-The American Journal of Human Research
3-The American Journal of Scientific Research
4-The American Journal of Administration and Economics